- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to The Global Panorama. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Global Panorama’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- To the extent permitted by law, The Global Panorama excludes any/all representations and warranties, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, timeliness, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- While The Global Panorama tries to ensure that all its content is correct at the time of publication, it is not responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content.
- The Global Panorama will not be liable for any losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with its services or content.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org